Girls, For girls only - is it really bad that I like teen girls and I'm on my early 20s?

It isn't as bad as it sounds. I usually don't go for a big age gap. It's just, all the older girls I know or girls my age are just not my type. They wanna date the guy who offers them the most stability and benefits. I don't like people dating me like I'm a walking wallet. Younger girls. Teenage girls are usually more pure about their emotions. They make you feel loved and cared for. Supposedly they say teen girls don't know about love but tbh women mature faster than men and the few I've dated before have shown me they know how to love better than older women. I try for it to never get sexual if they're underage. I guess I'm a protector kind of guy. I wanna find a nice teen girl and just protect her innocence and purity from getting spoiled from this nasty fucked up world. I guess that's also why I like the whole "daddy" thing. But that's a whole different deal for a whole different topic 😂 my question is. Is it really that wrong? Am I doing anyone any harm by it? Even if everything is consensual? How do teen girls feel about this. About an older guy liking them or w. e. what or how could I do better to make them feel safe. Because I never ever want them to feel like I wanna take advantage of them. Most of my friends are younger than me too anyways. I guess I'm just a kid at heart lol. Should I just grow up? Lol. Please help

It's really double standard than most girls hating on me for being honest and respectful about this, are the same girls who get a sugar daddy four times their age when they're in their 20s.. And their excuse is "well I'm over 18" doesn't make it any less disturbing. Dating shouldn't happen no matter your age with over ten years of difference. Even if you're over 18. That's just weird. Once again I don't go sexual when I date someone underage. I wait. So I don't know how that's so weird or creepy about it
I have to keep updating this cause apparently some of you don't get what I mean even though I am very clear about it lol. I'd never date someone that much younger than me. I meant 20 year old girls dating 40 year old dudes. now that's gross. Only teens I've ever been with like I said on the comments are one when I was 18, she was 15 and one recently, she being 17. I still don't see the problem if it doesn't get sexual and it is concensual.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Women don't mature faster than men. Women don't mature faster than men. WOMEN DON'T MATURE FASTER THAN MEN.

Stop being a creep and leave teenage girls be.

• FUCKING AGREE

• Well someone is a little hateful. Don't worry hun. Regardless of your age I would never go for someone with that much hate in their heart lol. But aye still wish you the best 👌

• Do I sound like I want you to be anywhere near me? Didn't think so. Go back to telling yourself preying on young girls is okay just because you're not raping them. Bye.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think you're a bad person, but what you are doing is wrong. Many teenage girls see a relationship, especially with an older guy, as a sign of their worth (I'm speaking GENERALLY here). To date them when you are that much older is taking advantage of them, whether you mean to or not. You might be attracted to younger people because you are immature but that doesn't mean you'll always be this way. For now, stop dating and focus on ways you can improve yourself. Talk to a therapist if you feel like your attraction is out of control. Good luck!

• It's what you like...

• Creepy.

• Do explain how it is creepy when we don't even do anything sexual and all I do is be supportive and caring? But do prove me wrong

• Firstly I'm 17 and I have a lot of friends that see men as a walking atm ( I'm not one of them for many reasons) and it depends on how old are you talking?
    I've heard girls say that they don't want younger guys because they have nothing to offer but sex and grown men are mature and have money.

• Agreed on the sec part though. Maybe they are confusing money with just someone who offers them more than just wanting to bang 24/7 lol and not even being good at it for that matter 😂

• Not everything is about sex. That's the thing. I actually care about them. When you care about them it you don't just use em for your "needs" cause thats not all they are for. I enjoy a kiss and a date, a movie with cuddling, talking all night long. More than just sex. And as for my needs.. Last time I checked I still had two hands 😂

• 😂😂😂ohk then

• It's very weird and creepy if I'm being honest.

• A lot of you girls I'm sure are for equality and gay rights but as soon as a 20 year old likes a 16-17 year old you lose your minds. Most girls like older guys for a reason. Younger dudes just wanna fuck and leave. It's in their DNA. They just wanna do it. I've known many underage girls that even married their older boyfriend once they turned 18. Why must you hate on their happiness? I'll never get that ig

• Yes it is bad. They are KIDS you are an adult. You shouldn't be going for young girls that's why there are statutory rape and carnal knowledge laws in place. Grow up and go for WOMEN your own age.

• I wonder why you asked if you don't wanna hear people's opinions... anon gave you as it is and she's right tbh

• I asked for constructive opinions. Not angry hateful destructive criticism. If you don't know the difference then I'm sorry for you too..

• I feel like its alright, but obviously there's limits. But I understand what you're trying to say as in some older women using you for their financial needs. As long as you're truly caring and supportive and not full of sexual desires then what's the issue?

• I dont think It's creepy at all... I mean I find guys who are over 18 attractive... I guess It's normal but you should date a girl who is 20-22 years old instead, they can act like teenagers.

• What age are we talking about?

• I don't know. I haven't really dated many teens and I was younger at the time but when I was 18 I dated a 15 year old. And not too long ago I dated a 17 year old. In both times I was really respectful and we didn't have sex at all. So I don't know why that would be wrong or "creepy"

• That "women wanna date the guy who offers more" is bullshit. You don't need to try to bash some of us to glorify others. It's creepy because you're a full grown man. You have desires and needs just like any other adult would. And a 15/17 years old it's a kid. Going through teenagers problems, still depending on their parents for everything, don't even know who the hell they are yet. What would you do with a child? What kind of relationship do you think she can offer you?

• Apparently you didn't really read my comment properly at all so gg. And second, here I am trying to ask for constructive opinions and all I get is destructive criticism. This is why most people with big issues never ask for help. Cause hateful people will take advantage of someone's weakness for instead of helping them, bashing on them and making them feel like crap. Thanks for your input nonetheless. You're all still helping on another point I usually make. "Most humans are shitty hateful people and it's better to not get involved with them anyways"