I am in love with teacher, help?

She 9year older , married and have a daughter of 2 years.
BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH HER!!!
SHE IS NOT THAT INTO ME BUT SHE DEFINITELY LIKES ME. SHE IS RESERVED AND SHY TYPE
#help
#wtf

• show her love
    12%(1)8%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • start hating her
    12%(1)8%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • go fuck yourself
    76%(6)84%(11)Vote100%(5)
She is math teacher, so cute

Most Helpful Guy

• First she's married with a child. You have a crush or puppy love. Focus on your school work. Become interested in the single women around you.

What Girls Said 1

• "C" for Move ion. I would not go as far as to say "Go F* Yourself" Here, dear.
    You do, however, Need to get it in your own Head, what the Circumstances are. She is a Professional, no Mad Matter her Stats, and you are by Far, her Student, and probably a Model One, hun.
    You have a Crush so keep it to yourself and Do your work, and the Next thing you Know, it will be Summer vacation where you can Relax and Forget and Move on from There with no More... Care.
    Good Luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• come on dude. really. don't say that you love someone because you think she is really hot.

• She cute, like you will fall in love if you see her, she ihas incredible personality

• okay you glorified dick tissue. listen up. I gave my opinion you didn't need to insult me. as far as my opinion. I'm right and I'm right. It's not love. Trust me. You have a crush. I know the difference between both. because I have been there done that.

• Ok thnkx