How do you reject short guys without making them more bitter?

I got hit on by a 5'5 midget and once before that by a guy with a ponch that was like he was prego. If I say fuck off i'm seen as a shallow bitch?

I'm 16 & I deserve better this is making me wanna go back to my ex :(( lol ugh

610

Most Helpful Guy

• go back to your ex so you'll end up bitter before you hit twenty lmao (Women logic) unless he's disrespecting you your not shallow your just disrespectful bytch.
    learn to use small talk in your favor.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol technically you're not classified as a midget until you're under five foot. But if you want to me answer this seriously: how about don't act like a bitch and tell people to fuck off just for approaching you. A simple: "I'm not interested" tends to be more than enough.

However if they're perving on you, by all means tell him to put a rubber fist up his ass for all I care but you're not helping the bitterness by being a jerk about it.

What Guys Said 9

• just say you're not interested.

also, 5'5 isn't a midget lol.

• Just don't mention that they're short when you reject them.

• Just pat them on top of the head and walk off

• say you're not interested

• Just say you have boyfriend

• heyyyyy. it's the guy with the height fetish on his fake female account again. welcome back :D

• And this is why short guys are insecure.

• Grow up.

• So if everything was perfect except for height is that a deal breaker?

• It is!! I hate short guys so much

• @creativeuserguy exactly!

• @creativeuserguy she's really up herself this one

What Girls Said 5

• So first of all you sound like a shallow bitch because you are.
    5'5 isn't a midget. Also you're 16 meaning not all guys have stopped growing. So that "midget" could get taller.
    Also height has absolutely nothing to with who the guy is as a person.
    You don't have to say fuck off all you have to do is say sorry I'm not interested. Politely say no not that hard.

• Just say they aren't your type.

• Just don't say fuck off? Make up an excuse that you've got a boyfriend or just say you are not interested lol there is no need to tell the to fuck off you rude gal

• Maybe because you are a bitch? You don't deserve anything, no one does. Earn it, the fuck?

• It doesn't really make you shallow if it's not what you're attracted to but 5'5" is not a midget.