Am I completely overanalyzing this situation? am I on the right track?

In January in one of my university classes I decided to sit next to this guy in which I hadn't never met or spoken to previously. A month went by and we would simply sit next to one another and just smile but no speaking involved, and then strangely enough he happens to be in my second class classes and anytime I would see him we would smile at one another and at times when our eyes locked his face would turn red or we would simply stare for a few seconds and even at times he would try to catch a glance at me anytime he thought I wasn’t looking in which I caught him staring once and he became quite red.
Earlier this month he finally began a conversation and asked me if I was in his other class and we began speaking about our classes and he asked me a few questions and then that was it for that day as we had to stop talking due to our lecture resuming Then two weeks ago he suddenly decided to sit behind me in our other class and I then asked him how he felt about our upcoming test and we just chatted for a bit and then we didn’t speak for the rest of the class As I left I then told him goodbye he just looked down and nodded and then we both walked towards similar exits and I caught him staring at me, but he didn’t say anything so I just went ahead as I didn’t want to seem annoying as we walked in the same direction Then in our next class later that week he sat right next to me and began the conversation and we chatted, I also initiated the conversation asking him what got him interested in the class and we then chatted and talked about future aspirations career wise in which he shared with me the fact he was unsure on what he wanted to do in the future and got really quiet when saying this.
He then guessed my future career and he became quite red following the fact that he learnt I wanted to go into law and our lecture resumed so we stopped talking and I initiated a short conversation on our way out of class and then we said our goodbyes. Thanks for reading !

Last week Wednesday we had an exam so we didn’t seat next to one another as he sat in another seat but waved at me ! and then kept turning back and would stare at me when I caught him he turn around or he would maintain eye contact, and he just looked a bit sad ! so after we finished the exam he slowly waited for me to come out by standing on the stairs and we chatted a bit and he seemed really happy but also a bit nervous and then we said our goodbyes. We are in our 20's

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you are