What do you all think about online dating?

I mean, does that really work out? Because, I've tried tinder and other such apps, but couldn't find anyone. I'm looking forward to have a serious relationship with someone which would at least last for several years, what's your opinion on this?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I've been in three online relationships. The longest one was for 3 months. It takes a lot of commitment and you have to text a lot, EVERYDAY. That's the only way it'll work.

• It's not worth it. I think they are dumb. Finding someone online is ok, but dating online is dumb. They will crave the physical contact and will find it somewhere in person.

• But, the thing is that, most of the girls in my college are committed and the ones that are single have a huge ego problem. And seeing everyone around happy with their partners kind of makes me jealous, and a bit sad as well.

• Don't find a relationship cuz you are jealous. It's not going to last. If you don't like the chicks at your college then look somewhere else.

• I've been in a long distance relationship once. We met on vacation and were dating online for six months. It was really hard, especially for him because he really wanted to actually be with me in a physical way. I don't think this kind of relationship can last for long.

• But, even if I develop a crush on someone in my city, how do I approach her, and how could I be so sure that she'd be feeling the same for me. I've already been rejected, the reason being that the girl was committed.

• Don't be afraid of rejection. If the person you like don't feel the same - that's not your fault. Because I've been in the situation when the feelings weren't mutual and I have to reject to a guy but it's wasn't because of his appearance or personality. Keep seeking until you find the one.

• Thanks for the advice😊