Is it too soon or?

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months now we live a hour apart and because he works shifts 4 days on then 4 days off we see each other on the 4 days off and he stays at my house. He has children from previous relationship and so do I but are children get on well together , my children live with me but his lives with his ex. I really want him to move in with me we dorks so much time together we are very close and he basically lives here already lol , but he says he's scared because of a past relationship which went wrong :/ it upsets me because he's always here and we get on so well we both love each other dearly !! He says he will move in eventually! But when he says this it makes me dealt his love for me , I rushing even tho it feels right?

12

What Guys Said 2

• You have to understand that feminism and divorce culture has ruined men to marriage and committing to LTR. He is fucking scared about having the same thing happen again, plus you having kids complicates things even if he likes them and get's along.

Personally, you shouldn't be introducing men to your children until you are engaged to be married. That really fucks with the heads of kids cause they already have daddy issues, so imagine: They get a new daddy/your boyfriend. The kids bond emotionally and the new daddy abandons them again like their real father...

Having kids isn't some game, you are dealing with real emotions and people.

• ur rushin. What job works a 4 an 4 That sounds legit

What Girls Said 1

• You have been 7 months together. Personally speaking, I consider it too soon, but that's just me. He probably needs more time