Girls, best way to respond to ignored text?

She and I were texting a bit, I asked her if she was free this weekend and she hasn't responded in almost 24 hours. Should I try again? How can I send another text that doesn't make me look desperate, and keep my cool?

She and I have gone out a few times before and she's almost always replied to my texts, so this is something new...

I have called her to set up dates, and I have used text to set up dates. So, I can call her if needed, but I don't want to escalate to that just yet...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you spam her, she might think its cute. Or maybe send a gif, if she really likes you then she'll be happy when you send lots of texts.

• Lol, this has potential... but maybe I'll save it for next time.

• Yes, do it. Girls are depressed without spam!!!

What Girls Said 2

• ignore her back... or respond with a pic of something epic and odd like a lama playing pool. .. and be like "omg so I went to blah blah blah and you'll never guess what happened... shit was crazy. .. wish you were here to enjoy it

• lol, would that work on you?

• Yep just don't even bother. Move on

What Guys Said 3

• Happens to everyone of us that we forget to reply but I need an answer so that I can set up plans with someone else
    If she doesn't reply in a few hours then just get some other plans for the weekend and let her be

• Yeah already have other plans, just would have been nice to hear back from her... oh well...

• nope. never ever reply back when ignored or you lose the game and look desperate.

• This is why texting is stupid vs just calling.

• Lol... I do call her to go out as well, she has always answered.