Why do guys lie just to get what they want?

Okay soo i have a very big wall up, just because i always meet guys who don't treat me well. And just now i started opening up to this guy and he told me that he really liked me and wants to date me and would always treat me well. We've been on a couple of dates and we did take it to the next level but we didn't have sex because i don't want that yet. But now that happened and he ignored me for a couple of days, and i didn't text him much. All of the sudden his best friend added me on snapchat so i asked him why he would give my snapchat to him, and the moment i said that he immediately replied and said he wouldn't do that etc. But i don't have my snapchat public so he must have given it because it was added by username. I asked his friend and he immediately started about meeting up at his place and well also about blow jobs. And i feel so hurt right now because i hardly open up and it felt geniune and now i'm just like how can i ever open up again. I just don't trust guys anymore because they always lie to me and most of them try to hook me up with their friends, even if nothing ever happened between us. Why do guys do lie about such stuff just to get what they want?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys that lie just want to get in your knickers at the earliest possible moment. All this social media is a waste of time. It causes so much grief.

Find a guy that is just content to chat to you, so you can get to know each other without interference. They do exist. they are decent and trustworthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen women do the exact same thing, so don't generalize.

What Guys Said 5

• DTA, because all people lie. Not just guys deviate from the truth because of their ego complex. Nowadays I find it more and more common that people (not just guys) can't sacrifice their egos and be honest. I've found the more honest I am with myself the easier it is for me to communicate effectively but not everyone is willing to let go to that extent

• To get what they want!

• I think the answer is in the question

• Women hate the truth.

• people lie

What Girls Said 1

• Women lie too, both lie.