Would you rather spend 2 k on a girl with 100% guarantee of sex or go on unknown amount of dates with a girl before she sleeps with you?

So would you rather spend 2 k on a girl right up front for her to sleep with you right off the bat

vs

Go on several dates with a girl you just met who may or may not end up sleeping with you and can ghost on you at any time.

This question looks at what's important to you control or giving control to someone else and whether utilising money to save time is more important than using time to save money.

• 2k up front for sex
  • Go on several dates with a girl until she decides to sleep with you

432

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the difference is, you're paying for sex but she might not desire you, she might not want to have sex with you, and she most likely doesn't care about you outside of physical pleasure versus someone who desires you, wants to have sex with you, and probably cares about you outside of the physical pleasure you provide her (since it's been several dates, she probably cares about you as a human being).

Most Helpful Guy

• I did vote, and if it helps any I voted B. So while it is true I am married and not really on the "market" as it were. I honestly like the idea that when it comes to sex, that it is her choice and that it is something she WANTS to do. I have never forced sex. In fact it has been my experience that if you don't place any emphasis on it to begin with, that the sex will just happen not only on it's own time table, but also sooner than if you had really been stressing about it. The key to this whole scenario is based on a woman's level of comfort with you. If you are really putting a lot of pressure on her to have sex, she will be much more inclined to resist than comply. If on the other hand, you take all the pressure off, then she can choose when she is ready, and if you are not worried about it, it isn't going to be a "thing" to begin with. This approach to be sure may not be for everybody, but in my mind it is a win win because it helps the woman feel comfortable and prevents me from being disappointed really ever, so it remains a non-issue for me. :-)

What Girls Said 3

• you mean I could be reaping benefits! !! Shit this whole time I was paying for everything and still barely getting sex :( oh to be a beautiful woman desired by men enough to be showered with sex and paid dates :( boo

• What you mean you were paying for everything?

• where do you live? I'm moving there asap!!

• We both in US?

• Neither, I'm straight

• No I would not

What Guys Said 31

• Considering the last woman who was interested in me straight up told me, as we were cuddling, that I could make love to her, I did not, knowing that it would create a bond with someone who wasn't right for me. I am GLAD I did not have sex with her, even though I was VERY attracted to her.

• The eternal question. What is it going to cost me to date a lady and hope we end up having sex and that she is a good time? Or do I pay $$ for a known entity who I know will have sex with me and is a good time.
    Whether she desires me or not is irrelevant. I am paying her for a service.

A couple of hours cost less that $2K, more like $300 an hour. No point in paying her to sleep with you. Pay her to go home.

• Neither, I'd take that 2000 and use it to buy more supplements and wholefoods for my muscle building routines.. Dates are a waste of time, energy, money and sanity.

• Someone setting a price tag on sex and you already know they're up to no good, whereas someone who wants to spend time with you is less likely to be a gold digger... though that could become obvious very quickly if she expects you to pay for everything every time.

• Depends on your goal, if it's just sex then you can go with option A. If you want a partner then go with option B.

I will say though, getting a mortgage with 2 people is far easier than 1. That two grand starts to look trivial.

• If we are not sleeping together by the 2nd date, then there is no 3rd date.

And now that I think about it, every girl I've spent over $2,000 on dates with has slept with me. I can't think of any exception.

The most I spent on one single date is $5,000. She is worth it.

• The only way I could justify spending that much money would be if she was the most attractive girl I had ever laid eyes on. Otherwise its just not worth it.

• I could pay several prostitutes with 2K.

I'll keep my money and just go on dates and see where it leads. Nowhere? Never mind! Somewhere? It was worth waiting for!

• It's pretty pathetic if you have to pay for sex... like seriously bruh...

• Going on dates with a girl and entertaining her is paying for sex too bruh.

• Let say her reason is she holds her virginity sacred and only will give it to a man who is her husband or for case of never sleeping with you, there is a sexuality where a person presence as asexual until they gather feelings for the person.

In either case a lot of guys won't date a girl if they know that she would not sleep with them in the end.

• Yeah, but like I said, that's very rare. You can easily sleep with someone if you go clubbing. You have like 90% chance of sleeping with someone.

• WTF 2K she better be a fucking 11/10 for that price. That is insane I wouldn't spend any amount just for straight up sex that's just a prostitute.

• Why not go on dates with several girls? There's no way you'd need to spend $2,000 before at least one of those works out.

• Neither.
    Keep it in your pants and avoid:
    1. False rape allegation.
    2. Pregnancy trap.
    3. Pregnancy and being turned into her impoverished slave for life via a child-support order.
    4, Catching a disease.

• Paying for sex is a negative for me. Your paying for sex but i think there has to that attraction being two people before you have sex. Either physical or sexual attraction.

I would take my chance with the unknown girl and see how it goes and how long it leads to me sleeping with her. No rush for sex on my part.

• Your paying for sex if you go on dates with a girl unless you go dutch.

• If I was single then I rather just go on tinder and find me a nice slut who wants to have sex.

• I take the unkown amount of dates. Even if i dont get laid i still get to eat food for 2K! Dates are not only about women, its about going out.

• Having sex with a stranger is not worth $2000, or $200 even. This is about as wasteful as buying $2000 in lottery tickets.

• LOL, the fucken guy in that video!!

• Paying for sex? NO way, Faye.

• Would rather spend nothing and she sleep with me right off the bat.

• Neither, who pays 2k on a woman? If you want a high end escort you only need 150 bucks which should cover it.

• Hell with her 2k
    Play your cards right and it's free plus you get a companion to join you

• You're descirbing a prostitute and a messed up dating life.
    I ain't choosing.
    Better go to parties where the girls are drunk.
    No money to spend but you get sex.

• I'd rather have the $2000 prostitute.

• The dates will add to it

• No women no wasted money 👍

• How about I keep both my time and money for myself? They're too valuable compared to sex and dating.

• Number of dates isn't how you get that. You can get that in like 5 minutes if you know wtf ur doing.

• I would never pay for somebody to sleep with me because I actually want somebody who wants me.

• I think I would take a combination of both, but if I had to choice one it would definitely would be B not because of the sex, I just want someone there for the long term, someone who I get to know. I spend 2k for one night with a really beautiful girl then what? To me sex isn't even worth that much and I have a high sex drive!

• The shit... 2 grand? Fuck every single bit of that. And if they dont put out by date 3 im ghosting and I've spent on average 120 bucks.
    I dont think I've ever gone on 2 dates with a girl who didn't put out. A couple 1 and dones but if i get to date 2 its happening.
    I ghost anyway no matter what but sex will postpone the ghosting for 5 weeks or so.

• A high class hooker only gonna run u like 150 bones.. No idea why 2 k is a number here

• More from Guys
    1