Would you rather spend 2 k on a girl with 100% guarantee of sex or go on unknown amount of dates with a girl before she sleeps with you?

So would you rather spend 2 k on a girl right up front for her to sleep with you right off the bat

vs

Go on several dates with a girl you just met who may or may not end up sleeping with you and can ghost on you at any time.

This question looks at what's important to you control or giving control to someone else and whether utilising money to save time is more important than using time to save money.

• 2k up front for sex
  • Go on several dates with a girl until she decides to sleep with you

432

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the difference is, you're paying for sex but she might not desire you, she might not want to have sex with you, and she most likely doesn't care about you outside of physical pleasure versus someone who desires you, wants to have sex with you, and probably cares about you outside of the physical pleasure you provide her (since it's been several dates, she probably cares about you as a human being).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I did vote, and if it helps any I voted B. So while it is true I am married and not really on the "market" as it were. I honestly like the idea that when it comes to sex, that it is her choice and that it is something she WANTS to do. I have never forced sex. In fact it has been my experience that if you don't place any emphasis on it to begin with, that the sex will just happen not only on it's own time table, but also sooner than if you had really been stressing about it. The key to this whole scenario is based on a woman's level of comfort with you. If you are really putting a lot of pressure on her to have sex, she will be much more inclined to resist than comply. If on the other hand, you take all the pressure off, then she can choose when she is ready, and if you are not worried about it, it isn't going to be a "thing" to begin with. This approach to be sure may not be for everybody, but in my mind it is a win win because it helps the woman feel comfortable and prevents me from being disappointed really ever, so it remains a non-issue for me. :-)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE