Should I just give guy my real number?

So I've been talking to this guy for almost four months. The thing is, I use this texting app that provides a free number and that's what I gave him. I use that to talk to people because I don't trust people with my real number anymore (due to some experiences). The only thing about this texting app because it cuts a lot because of the signal. So I called him on private from my real number. Now today he asked me if he could have my real number? I don't know what to say. I don't think he's gonna understand..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give him your number. If you trusted him, you wouldn't be asking this question.
    Give it some more time.

• That's what im thinking. There are some red flags so I'm just gonna wait and see.

• If there are red flags be very very careful

• Yes. I'll try

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him the reasons why you don't share your real number. Tell him that you need more time in order to be sure.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah

• Yes give the guy your real number and not a fake number

• Lot's of escorts use this system. Are you a whore? If so do not give him your real number. Stay discreet.

• Lol not a whore.. wtf

• Oh my bad. Well I don't see any harm in giving out your number.

• I know.. it's just im scared. There are some red flags. And what i like about this texting app is you can block anytime.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!