Should I get one of those dating programs?

I was thinking about getting an online dating program that will tell me all the secrets to attracting women and secrets for them to stay with me and go on dates with me and stuff like that and I found one that was $67 and I might buy it. Should I go and buy it?

• Yes
  • No

23

Most Helpful Girl

• No, i wouldn't waste my time on those. Honestly, you can google what you want to know these days and get your answerd through books and online articles. But i do know a guy on Youtube name Brad Downing very popular guy with giving dating advice to men and how to get females. His advice wants sense and he have videos you can see. Now I would recommend him, that is if you want to get advice for dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? When heartiste. wordpress. com is free. Just go back through the archives and read back to front

What Girls Said 1

• I would suggest looking into the law of attraction and the psychology of attracting women.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a scam

• I think a lot of those are a waste of money but you can try it out if it's a money back guarantee