Your #1 physical (looks) requirement in a partner?

For example muscular arms or big boobs or perfect teeth or wide hips etc.. Something you really want your partner to physically have because it's a huge turn on and if they don't have it you'd be not that into them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You answer first, then I'll answer. 🤗🤗

1|0
    0|0
    • That's easy.. Facial hair. I like a man that has a beard.. Specifically MY man he's so hot m8.

Your turn 🤗

• Booty. If her booty didn't have any meat on it than we got an issue, I wouldn't be sexually satisfied. The good news is, I've found someone that meets all my needs and wants, literally perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Prob height, meaning I don't think I'd ever be attracted to a guy shorter than me and I'm pretty damn short.

All the rest I'm not too judgmental on if they are a great person

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Face. If I don't like her face, it's gonna be a no.
    If you want a more specific answer, I'm gonna go with lips. Eyes are my favorite feature in a girl, but unless you have weird eyes, your eyes are gonna look good. But with lips it's different, and you're gonna end up kissing those lips many times, so it's something that matters.

1|1
    0|0
  • A beautiful face, because her face is what I would be looking at when I wake, and when I fall asleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't think a single physical trait, or the lack thereof, necessarily precludes attraction. And for example, some that I find the most attractive are those that change. Short hair being one of them.

Still, if it's a permanent feature which I find the most alluring, it would be the emotion in one's eyes. I'd consider that the chief attractive feature of a face, however otherwise pretty it may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one.
    I don't choose love. Love just happens. And when it happens however the person be i'll love them. I can't think of any requirement. I barely have preferences leave alone such requirements.

0|0
    0|0
  • not including her face cause that's just the obvious

Hips, substantial booty and full thighs
    This is kinda meh even though she's gorg
    https://i.imgur.com/qeveCRT.jpg

This is a yummy bod
    https://i.imgur.com/qeveCRT.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume I can't just say "pretty face", since several traits make up a pretty face? If so, and I have to choose something that includes only a single trait, it would have to be long, healthy hair. Second would be wide hips. Third would be a round, toned butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long dark hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a well proportioned body. Like if your hips are twice as wide as your chest =hell no

If your a tall or big girl and you have disproportionately small boobs, than that is a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The face, she could have a small butt and boobs but the face really is what I care the most about. Ugly girls with hot bodies will find themselves in doggystyle very often lool or with the lights off

0|0
    0|0
  • They have to have the right type of eyes. I don't mean that as flippant and trying to appear above sexual characteristics, but eyes truly are windows to the soul for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the taller side, like 5'6" and above
    Beautiful face
    Long hair
    Nice boobs (no particular size, over all shape should be nice)
    Slimmer to Medium Built

1|0
    0|0
  • She must have huge boobs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful face and big boobs and perfect teeth and wide hips and I am totally into whatever girl has these

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice face

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to be in shape with cute face. That's all I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the way you've put it in your question I'd have to say face.

But I also want a chubby girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm asexual

0|0
    0|0
  • an attractive face and being not too fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Good face.

0|0
    0|0
  • great face

0|0
    0|0
  • big ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Not overweight. preferably slim.

0|0
    0|1
    • some fat guy downvoting all the opinions of people who prefer their partner to be at a healthy weight lmao

• I must be attracted to her face

0|0
    0|0
  • great boobs. does not matter small or medium/ big as long as they are good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Young looking face

0|0
    0|0
  • round butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Wide Hips 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • In shape body in general. There's not like a specific thing that I would have to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • they have to be kinda thick or chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Killer abs♡

0|1
    1|0
  • Broad shoulders, I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have preferences but not "requirements" per say. If im attracted to someone, i am. Im more set on what i want in someone non physically.
    But that being said,
    Skinny to average body. Too big fat or muscle wise isn't for me.
    Nice face. I like nice lips and a big smile.

0|1
    0|1
  • My gal friends area ll about the poop side of guys - I prefer the frontal bulge side

0|1
    0|0
  • Solidity, I could never date a boy with a willowy frame

0|2
    0|1
  • Tall enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have one... there are a few dealbreakers but not something that I would look into first and be like. 'if you don't have THIS I'm not going out with you'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has to be in shape.
    I will not date someone overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice face especially a nice nose since my nose is ugly af.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mesmerizing eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • probably a nice athletic body not too short and strong enogh to lift me (im not fat)

0|0
    0|1