Signs of Rejection?

Dear Readers,

Sadly this topic will not be very happy today. It is more dismal. I keep feeling these emotions. I like this girl and she is putting me on an emotional roller coaster. I asked if she wanted to go to the mall this Friday and she said "No sorry I can't. Thank you for asking." Is that rejection? I really hate myself. I feel like I never had a chance and it's all fake. It was a dream I was having. She seemed very nice and possibly that she liked me back. I can't completely tell. I really want to cry right now. We talked today and she seemed the same way but I still feel like she doesn't like me. I just want to cry. I can't tell if it's rejection. What do you think? We texted for 2 hrs on Friday and 1 hr 2 weeks ago. I feel this connection and that's why I think she likes me. It's based off of that because we have these huge pauses. I ask most of the questions and she answers. Today I walked up and she said "Oh god you scared me." Even though I said "Boo" really quietly. She has said that two times. Today and yesterday. I walked her to her class and nothing seemed like it changed but I feel depressed. I don't know why I just do.

Sorry to make this topic so sad,
-Jasty :(

• Rejection
  • Not Rejection
  • Probably Busy
    Vote C
  • She likes you
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• First of all you need to chill. It wasn't even a flat out rejection, she might just be busy. And even if it was, everybody gets rejected.

• Well she seemed to act the same way when I walked her to her class. She also put her hair behind her ear so I don't know if that means anything. Pretty sure she is shy because she doesn't flirt much.

• I doubt her hair meant anything.

• xD True. Should I ask her if it was rejection. Just to get this over and done with?

• TL;DR so I just put rejection.