What do you all think and guys would you tell a girl this?

My guy friends said he would love me forever and keep me if i continue to give him head the way i do. I just laughed but i told a friend and she thinks he really meant that

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't mean "love" as in "LOVE", he meant it just like "I'll love you forever if you keep bringing me my favorite cookies".
    Obviously he doesn't love you, you're just giving him head lol any girl can do that. He was just trying to express how much he likes your bjs, that's it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's saying stupid stuff and making empty promises because his dick is in your mouth. Such promises don't mean anything at all

What Guys Said 3

• plenty of women give great head, obviously he hasn't had much experience and thus puts you on a pedestal

• Well hopefully he's not using you and he's actually being serious. He must be a really good friend for you to do that. Has he offered you oral?

• Yes he does me too. Im just curious is this something guys say of course i know he doesn't love me but i guess it would be nice to know if he like and respected me and appreciated what i do for him and im not quite sure how to find that out after 2yrs cause im scared to ask him

• Umm no I wouldn't

What Girls Said 1