Is it possible that a guy that is into a pretty girl he is not dating yet (but extremely interested; girl sharing same feelings) would like his frnd?

They're into each other, but if I get to know him more than she does, could it work out? I'm not trying to break apart a relationship either, I'm simply curious. And anything that I do, will only happen after they start dating, go into honeymoon phase, get tired, and break up...

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh definitely, especially at your age. At your age, relationships stop and start at an incredibly rapid rate and there's nothing of real substance to hold a teen relationship together. What you're describing can definitely happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Judging by your age, you can't tell if someone really likes you or not (unstable phase in humans life😁)
    But if he's already into your friend.. you can't do much about it, since he's the one to decide who he wants to date and hang out with
    So basically make him your friend, be nice to him and see where this all will lead you two to

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you want to date the guy your friend is interested in? What the hell is wrong with people?

• OH NO! lolol She is just a mutual acquaintance! We've never met before! lol

• Oh, then I am sorry, I misunderstood. Yes, that is completely possible lol.