Telling someone they're being cheated on?

A friend of a friend is dating a guy who said he was single but is actually about to get married... I was helping my friend see if it was true that he was lying about his life and I found out he's cheating on his fiance with this friend of a friend... is it my place to tell his fiance or should I just leave it alone? Morally I dont know what to do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Morally, I think you should leave the fiance alone. There's no point ruining her life if she is in a happy relationship. Your friend of a friend should definitely know though and maybe even tell the scum bag who is cheating that she knows.

• morally , you and your friend should his fiance about this and let her decide. cheating should be unforgiving (at least from my perspective ).

What Girls Said 1

• That's actually hard to say, but i think the first one to go to is the friend that he's cheating on with. I would let her know about the marriage, but about the fiancee, there's not guarantee she's going to believe, maybe will even put you in bad light.