Date said I was Cool?

Went on a first date with this guy. We walked around the downtown. We talked about random facts about ourselves, found that we had so much in common and are so similar in terms of interests, taste for music and food, and even some of our habits. We started calling each other "mirror". The date abruptly ended coz his mum got into an accident. I asked him to leave first to deal with that.

He kept texting me throughout the day after, and plays me piano music and takes pic of snacks he bought and asked if I wanted some. We agreed to take it slow and get to know each other. But he said if i don't get sick of him, we could take summer trips together. He's asking me out again next week.

Never had a guy telling me that I'm cool on top of cute and caring. So how does he really feel and what should I even do?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's a compliment