How many bad dates are you willing to go on with a person before you call it quits?

A lot of people think that your first date should be this magical Disney moment where you both have a great time and sync up near 100% with each other. However, what people seem to forget is you are starting off dating as strangers and do not know anything of each other, so what one person may find fun, you might find boring or inappropriate. How many bad dates are you willing to go on before you call it quits?

1211

Most Helpful Girl

• If the first date is a bad date then I'd probably call it a day there and then. I've been on plenty of first dates that were great and they turned into something. All the bad first dates that I went on and continued with ended up just being a massive waste of my time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all cases involve dates starting off as complete strangers. At the very least it was usually an acquaintance for me who I talked to quite a bit before. That said, I never tried online dating, for example. I always asked girls out in person.

In my case it can be far from a Disney moment but if it was a really bad date with no chemistry there, I'd generally call it quits right after the first date.

What Girls Said 11

• many unless he's an ass... i mean im not looking for a husband just getting to know people, so whats the rush?

• I can generally determine within the first few minutes of meeting someone if there is any type of future.

• 2 maybe 3

• Really depends how cute he is. Maybe 2.

• 2. Three if I'm feeling forgiving

• One.

• I would say 2, maybe even 3.

• To b fair I'd say by the third date u haven't won some serious brownie points I'm gone

• One because they might be ugly and fat

• If a first date is bad, he doesn't get a second date lol

• one.

What Guys Said 10

• No more than two and that depends on why the first date was bad.

• 3. First time depending on how bad it goes it might be because she's nervous. 2nd time just to see how they are and give another go. 3rd if they still seem to be not my type and are just not what I expected then yeah, I'll be straight with them and tell them.

• 1 date

• I domt do dating starting of as strangers. I do it as friends to go to the next level. 2 bad dates max. Then i quit.

• One bad date, just one.

• If her boobs are really big I'll go on 10 dates.

• one..

• for some guys the answer would be zero

• Depending if it work out or if it click or not. I would say 2 or 3 then move on.

• 2, unless I'm crazy for her, in that case the limit is farther.