Is there any way?

I met this guy a year ago and I've pretty much fallen in love with him. We would always flirt with each other and have a great time. He would constantly hug me and everyone thought we would be so good together. Last week I got out of bed and I told him that I liked him. Long story short: He rejected me. He said he only liked me as a friend. I felt really dissapoined, but I agreed to be friends with him (even though I'm not over him). Is there any way to get myself out of the friend zone? Or will I be stuck in here forever?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for now at least there isn't a chance. I think it's best to focus on someone else instead of wasting your time here on this guy who doesn't return your feelings. You deserve better than that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Create distance between the two of you. Find other guys to talk to. It's difficult to let go, but that's the only way out of this. Distract your mind and find a hobby and find other friends. You'll soon start to forget your feelings.

• It's forever. You cannot be friends with someone you want a relationship with. Block him from all social media and your phone. You need to heal and move on.