What should I do, why is he so nice?

Got to know this one guy a little, I might have led him to a bit. He was super sweet and caring, jokey, and so on. We hung out a few times, but I was never really interested in him. His friend and I get introduced, and I like his buddy. After talking back and forth, he becomes a messenger between us two, and eventually, his responses became rather sad and, well not angry, but frustrated? I asked him why and he hesitated to respond, then asked if I wanted to see a movie with him. I said yes, and planned it, then told him about how I'm so happy about the other guy.

He then proposed to give the other guy (who he is friends with) the tickets to take me to the movie instead. I said no and felt bad, but he insisted, and I was sort of excited. So, the guy I like did, but now I feel awful (since my friend paid for everything, and even set it all up). I asked him about it and kept asking over and over, and he admitted to liking me. I asked him why to give the tickets and such after admitting, and he said just to make others happy makes me happy. He still seems super sad and upset, but he's a really nice guy and a good friend, what do I do?

We are supposed to hang out this weekend but he seems hesitant to do so... tried texting and he said he's fine, but then gets depressed again, and starts drifting, and stops texting me.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Probably because you are pouring salt into the wound. He has a crush on you, you friendzoned him and you like his friend that HE introduced to you. And now you want to spend time with him, while he knows you are not interested in him. This is every guy's nightmare.

• Believe it or not darling... some guys are actually nice...

• You friendzoned him, that's why. Just leave the poor guy alone.

What Girls Said 0