His girl friends don't like me, is it a deal breaker?

I've been talking to this guy for four weeks now and last night was his birthday. He was really drunk and his best friend and I were trying to rally him. This girl comes up and says let me talk to
him so I start to move and she says "move whore". Then later yelled at me again and said I don't know him well enough and I should just leave. How worried should I be about this? Also his buddy's girlfriend told me I'm not his girl, I'm a just a girl he hooks up with. I don't really understand why everyone felt the need to attack me last night

21

What Guys Said 1

• Then get him to go with you and flat out ask how can I change the way you perceive me to his girl friends. And if they are like flabbergasted that you have the courage to speak up then. I mean there's several questions you could go off of. Ask them like why they think you guys won't work out? Is this a jealously BS thing? I think it would make a pretty cool effect to show that your willing to not just confirm the relationship is real but the fact that your the type of person who doesn't like conflict and is willing to compromise and figure out the issue. Because it really sounds like communication is key here.

What Girls Said 2

• Did you tell him about it or is he still hungover?
    There's a chance his friends girlfriend may be telling the truth. Did you ask the girl about what she said or did you brush it off?

Are you and him just talking or have you made it official?

• Did the guy stick up for you when his girl friends were acting towards you this way? If not then i'd leave it.