Guys!! How can you tell if someone is not ready for a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really tell unless you ask them or the answer they give when you talk to them about being in a relationship. Most time you can tell once you are already in a relationship which sucks.

• I didn't get that last part

What Guys Said 3

• If they are too aggressive or absolutely lacks the energy for the relationship. Such as being too needy in which it kinda shows they dont trust you. Or they give you too much room and suddenly you can find yourself in some sticky situations where your suppose to be dating confirmed one girl and there's another on the side. Both are bad and both are signs your probably looking in the wrong place for a partner/significant other.

• He's not seeing anyone else

• I no I no I'm just trying to relay it to my situation

• Well you didn't add anything below the question to make it specific on what you mean so probably most of these people dont exactly understand what you mean. xD They probably all think in general as there is nothing showing any evidence of what your situation is like.

• Well if they talk about thier ex a lot...

• They don't talk about any women

• By cautious i mean he could skirt around it. Sorta like how someone will try to wriggle out of something they don't wanna do (but obviously not to the same degree)

• What do you mean? He always ask me out

• the same way u know that a car doesn't have gas once u start the ignition.

• Well I won't ask him to be in one

What Girls Said 1

• When someone is not ready for relationship will often make excuses "I'm busy". Will avoid having serious conversations about relationship

• Excuses to getting together?