Would you date a transgender/transsexual person?

Would you date a transgender/transsexual person?Cis= Opposite of transgender/transsexual, means a person who isn't transgender. People who isn't familiar with the word usually use the word "normal".
Cis-passing= You can't see that the person is transgender and they pass as the gender they identify themselves as.
Transgender/trans= Everyone who's under the trans umbrella. Includes transsexual and non-binary: genderfluid, bigender, agender, genderqueer.
Transsexual= Male to female and female to male.

Examples of people I finds cis-passing.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No, I dates only cis-people
    Vote B
  • Depends how cis-passing the person is
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm, yes! Sometimes they are the greatest people you'll ever meet, and can be totally fun to be around. I couldn't see a reason why I wouldn't. :)

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have no problems being friends with one, but I could never hookup with or date one.

I do think they need to be up front with it when dating people.. before anything physical happens.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why should they tell someone all about their medical history when they haven't even slept with that person?

• @JenSCDC I see it as lying to the other person... and If it happened to any guy I know... it would get very violent / very fast.

That's more a need to know than them being married with kids.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• I don't have a problem with dating a trans person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I' date cis or transexual doesn't matter. I'm open minded...
    But I'd rather date a normal guy/girl.

0|2
    0|1
    • I could also date both. I thinks it's very common to prefer cis-people. Anyway, the trans person needs to be cis-passing for me if I'm going to date them.

• Cis passing would be better, but the another one is okay.

• if they are attractive and have a vagina we good

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • as much as I respect their choices and as much as I really respect them as human beings, I would not MARRY ONE, but yes I would date one, but no future plans. Because I want kids and stuff

0|0
    0|0
    • Then what's the point of dating?

• Show All
    • @Imhotep99 dating without any serious intention... like... JUST DATING and both of us know that there will be nothing serious... but !!! I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH THEM, I would have no problem at all

• Yes, I had a crush on someone who was trans not too long ago

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no..

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't know. I'm the type of person to fall for people who put effort and time into me. I consider myself straight, but I'd date and fall for a girl. Kind of had a few times.

0|1
    0|0
  • not sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I only date cis men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would not. What are the chances that I'll find one who likes the same stuff as me?

0|1
    1|0
    • Interests/hobbies and gender identity are two difference things.

• Show All
    • Same. But there are transgender people who likes the same things as you. Just because they doesn't identify themselves as the assigned birth sex doesn't mean they can't like the same things as you.

• Ha ha, maybe. I was just saying that the chances of me finding such a person is very low. :)

• No I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

0|0
    0|1
  • Honestly want to say I would but it's just not for me

1|0
    0|0
    • It's fine. :) Don't worry. We all have our preferences. Many would maybe think I'm harsh when I doesn't prefer to date gingers for instance.

• Haha of course you wouldn't date gingers, gingers have no soul!

• Haha! x'D The reason is I doesn't find gingers aesthetically pleasing.

• Probably not, I don't think it'd be a big issue either considering how small that population is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would not

0|1
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd never date someone who don't accept who they are.

1|0
    1|1
  • Yes I would. I'm transgender myself.

1|2
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• I would. Honestly if I'm really sexually attracted to that person, for their very female traits and she and I get along very well, it wouldn't matter to me if they are transgender. I am bisexual and I don't discriminate based upon sex though I usually stick to dating females but transsexual people are just as human as anyone else. The anatomy below doesn't change that person, it's who I'm attracted to and how we get along

0|1
    0|0
  • No i'm not going to date someone who cannot accept whom they are and who has changed themselves.
    If your DNA says that your a woman than your a girl. If your DNA says your a man than your a man. If you try to be something your not then that is a mental disease that needs to be treated not accepted.

0|0
    1|1
  • If they look like a guy, sound like a guy, and have a functioning dick like a guy, then yes

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, most of the time a transgender female's male traits like adam's apple, jawline, etc would be too evident for me to do that.

0|1
    0|0
    • There are something called FFS (Facial feminization surgery) and it's a plastic surgery procedure that makes a face more feminine. It removes the adam's apple, reshape the jawline, rhinoplasty etc. But the surgery is expensive.

• I still would not date a transgender.

• sure i would

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i would : i don't care what she was, i only care what she is and what she will be at my side

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as we click personality wise, similar enough interests, and there is an attraction to one another, then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm transsexual... so yes!

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I wouldn't date anyone regardless of whether or not they are transgender/transexual because I'm aromantic/asexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already dated a few. ✌✌

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would not. I rather make out with a lesbian. Assuming one would with a dude. Just saying. ha ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that a joke question bruh?

Ofcourse not, I rather die lol.

0|1
    0|1
  • Absolutely not. I'm not gay.

1|0
    1|1
  • Not a chance

0|0
    0|1
  • nope,, a trans would be better off dating a trans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I never would. Even if she was "cis-passing".

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but perhaps a hermaphrodite if she fully considered herself female.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are many intersex people who identify themselves as a gender. Many do identify themselves as a woman in addition to look like one.

• Are you saying there are more kinds of intersexual births? Because what their born body matters to me. Not just their current one.

• No i wouldn't and wtf i just got spammed.

0|0
    0|0
  • no thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I can not date transgender/transsexual person.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know if i would date, but i would bang

0|0
    0|0
  • ew no gross