What was the worst time you where cock blocked (or for girls) "pu$$y blocked"?

For me it was at work where a girl came in to drop some stuff off and she and I where talking and there was a slight bit of flirting goin' on. When one of my co workers barged in and told her she had to leave... my co worker is 72 years old and always tries to hit on girls around my age 😑

Most Helpful Girl

• Once I was out with friends dancing and all , anyway this guy started talking to me, he was really nice and it was going really great and than one "friend" came and she just sit right on his lap and was like "Hii I'm marie..." and kind of showed her tits to him , this little bitch haha , he was lucky but I... damn

• Wow. I'm sorry to hear that

• well thanks haha , at the end it was god, if he can change his mind that fast, than it wouln't be woth it , so yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• I m Pakistani that's my biggest fault here n enough reason to b blocked by racists, rude, islamophobic kunts.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the only time something like that has happened was the other week when me and my fiancé where "playing around" in bed and our daughter woke up and started crying

• When me and my boyfriend almost made out, suddenly his friend rang the doorbell and invited himself in. I was pretty pissed at him haha.

• Damn lol when a couple of friends inadvertently drove me and this dude apart

• Well that's fucked up...

• That's a damn shame 😕

• Tell me ab it

What Guys Said 0