Only interested in white guys, but not racist?

How can I tell other races to leave me alone? I'm not racist, just have never been interested. I really only find white men sexually appealing. I don't want to sounds racist, because I can't help what I like, but I don't know how to tell them?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your preference, nothing wrong with it. You can't stop other races from being attracted to you though. All you can do is keep rejecting the ones you don't want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just reject the same you way reject other men you're not interested in.

What Guys Said 8

• To be honest I don't think there is a way to tell other races to stay away, unless you want to carry around some sign that says: "white dudes only". Or have it written on your shirt or something.

• Just tell them you're simply not interested. You don't even need to bring race up to them.

• No need to preach to them that you aren't interested in them because of their race. Just say you're not interested period.

• Just tell them nicely that you appreciate their interest but you are only interested in white men.
    If it doesn't work the first time just be upfront about it.

• is their really nobody else who you ever found attractive from another ethnicity? just curious

• That's not racist.

• What about Asian, indian, Africans and mexican guys that look white?
    do you suddenly loose interest in them when you find out they aren't purebred?
    Is it a turn on if they are purer?

• For example, will you suddenly loose interest if you liked a guy you thought was white and suddenly learnt he was actually Vietnamese? From external looks, you sometimes cannot tell...

• You usually don't realise those small things that had the biggest effects on your character.
      But, if you are as you say, you are not racist. Its a preference.

• Well, thanks for your in depth opinion. (: I appreciate it.

• You are fine.. just tell them you aren't interested.. no biggie. you don't need to elaborate.

What Girls Said 7

• Just say you're not interested.

• Its just a preference

• It's not racist to have a preference. Although I've been called one on here.

• Just say you're not interested. Its not racist to have a preference.

• dark skin is the best

• RACIST!!! 😱

• Just be polite and tell them you aren't interested. I'm sure you don't want to bone every white dude on the planet either.

• You are correct. I do not. lol. But the white guys, I always have a reason that doesn't make me sound racist. I have a hard time denying people in general. Then when I say I am not interested, they always ask why. it's so hard for me.

• Just say, "I'm not feeling it." You don't owe people long explanations.

• Okay, thanks. (: