Only interested in white guys, but not racist?

How can I tell other races to leave me alone? I'm not racist, just have never been interested. I really only find white men sexually appealing. I don't want to sounds racist, because I can't help what I like, but I don't know how to tell them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's your preference, nothing wrong with it. You can't stop other races from being attracted to you though. All you can do is keep rejecting the ones you don't want.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just reject the same you way reject other men you're not interested in.

2|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• To be honest I don't think there is a way to tell other races to stay away, unless you want to carry around some sign that says: "white dudes only". Or have it written on your shirt or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them you're simply not interested. You don't even need to bring race up to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No need to preach to them that you aren't interested in them because of their race. Just say you're not interested period.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just tell them nicely that you appreciate their interest but you are only interested in white men.
    If it doesn't work the first time just be upfront about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • is their really nobody else who you ever found attractive from another ethnicity? just curious

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about Asian, indian, Africans and mexican guys that look white?
    do you suddenly loose interest in them when you find out they aren't purebred?
    Is it a turn on if they are purer?

0|0
    0|0
    • For example, will you suddenly loose interest if you liked a guy you thought was white and suddenly learnt he was actually Vietnamese? From external looks, you sometimes cannot tell...

• Show All
    • You usually don't realise those small things that had the biggest effects on your character.
      But, if you are as you say, you are not racist. Its a preference.

• Well, thanks for your in depth opinion. (: I appreciate it.

• You are fine.. just tell them you aren't interested.. no biggie. you don't need to elaborate.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Just say you're not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just a preference

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not racist to have a preference. Although I've been called one on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say you're not interested. Its not racist to have a preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • dark skin is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • RACIST!!! 😱

0|0
    0|1
  • Just be polite and tell them you aren't interested. I'm sure you don't want to bone every white dude on the planet either.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are correct. I do not. lol. But the white guys, I always have a reason that doesn't make me sound racist. I have a hard time denying people in general. Then when I say I am not interested, they always ask why. it's so hard for me.

• Just say, "I'm not feeling it." You don't owe people long explanations.

• Okay, thanks. (: