Guys would you care if your girlfriend post photos like this on the internet?

Would you break up with her?

thanks for replies!

418

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind them to be honest. I agree that they're distasteful, but there may be a lot of good things about the girl which could keep me.

I saw nothing wrong in the second picture. Third one is sexy. I liked it, but I only like other girls to post such things, not my girlfriend. I would talk to her regarding this. Hopefully, one of us would understand the other. First one is ridiculous. I hate these filters. They make the person look childishly stupid. But still not a deal breaker tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys only like women who aren't their girlfriend to post pics like that.

What Guys Said 17

• 1st pic: the cleavage don't even bother me - I just hate filters.
    2nd pic: please don't be a professional photographer - half your face is missing and the pic is sideways - hold the damn camera straight.
    3rd pic: another sideways pic, and you're not even facing the camera this time!

• Would I break up over it?

1. No
    2. No
    3. No

Would I caret be bothered by it?

1. Eh, a girl with huge tits is going to look like that regardless of what she wears. I probably wouldn't date her in the first place tho. I'm just not really into girls with huge boobs like that.
    2. No. That pic seems pretty tame to me.
    3. Somewhat... Im fine with bikini pics, but I dont get why of all the pictures she probably has she would make a point to post one that focuses on her ass.

• I wouldn't like it. The middle one doesn't look as bad. The first one looks kinda innocent it's just your wearing a low cut shirt. The 3rd however is an attention grabbing one for guys to gawk at and that I wouldn't like.

• well if it was not for the obvious boobs and butt shots they would be fine i think. you know less is more kind of thing or more is less if you get what i mean..

• No opinion and it's her choice not mine. I don't get the first photo and why some women do that but otherwise whatever. Definitely not breaking up over something like that (insignificant).

• It wouldn't be my job to question what she does with half-naked pictures of her. Then again I wouldn't date such a person in the first place.

• I wouldn't mind as long as she isn't actively flirting with anyone. I feel for some guys it would be a way to show off. Like they are saying "Look what is mine and not yours".

• Its really attention seeking especially the 1st and 3rd. Just says they're insecure about themselves and wan approval. It's a turn off. If I spoke to them and they still want to keep at it then yeah I would say it's over.

• she's not my girlfriend then anymore. i want a girlfriend not a slut, i dont want her to show cleavage on internet to anyone

• I think it's kind of hot.

• some photos? that's a reason to break up with someone these days? not much of a relationship if that is the case. Or someone is too controling.

• 2nd & 3rd are okay but the first one I say it's a kinda weird I get the point that you want to look cute & yes you are but I think you look more beautiful & attractive without that filters

• very tame. my ex posted much more revealing stuff

• no. .

• No I wouldn't break up with her

• uh yeah i would care , she wouldn't be my girlfriend

• NO, because I wouldn't be with her in the first place... all attention seekers... there's the door..

What Girls Said 3

• not a fan

• well I wouldn't have a girlfriend but it looks very seductive in the first and especially the last one but the 2nd one doesn't have anything wrong with it.

• They would date her but if she continue to post them they would break up. Like they would tell them one time to stop it and if she don't it's over