How come I am always the person who wants a serious relationship but the guys I choose only wants sex?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't take this the wrong way but from a relationship coaches perspective, you already answered the question when you said "but the guys I choose".

I'd be curious if you knew what your needs (non-negotiables) were and how you end up trying to find guys that meet them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. That's not right.
    I would start with "you" do you have confidence? Do you love who you are? In my opinion, the man that only wants sex is looking at you for an easy "target" The lack of self-confidence is very noticeable with how you present yourself. Learn to love everything about who you are, and a door should open. ♡

What Guys Said 6

• you're chosing the wrong type of guys... take a step back analyze your rship n see what is common in all... then make sure you don't go for the similar thing again.

change your circle of men.

• your going for the wrong guys clearly.

• Because you go to the wrong places to find men

• Girls are sexual gatekeepers and guys are commitment gatekeepers?

• Because you are only attracted to the Chads. That average joe with the neckbeard wants a serious relationship... but... they say the same thing you are saying... minus the sex or anything else...

• Because you're only chasing fuckboys.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!