Why are some very attractive girls shy and single?

This girl who is one of the most attractive girls I have ever seen seems to be very shy and single. What is the reason for this? How can she be shy and single when even girls who are ugly think highly of themselves?
Is it some kind of arrogance or is she just autistic?

102

Most Helpful Girl

• Because ugly girls need to flaunt it since they're the scum of society while attractive actual women are afraid of being seen as arrogant

• Those "ugly" girls aren't actually ugly cause someone would find them attractive therefore they aren't ugly. Plus the only scums of society are homeless people, drug/alcohol addicts, criminals and people who say shit like what u just said. So I guess ur scum then

• @Sakura99 I'm not a sum 😱😱😱😱😱

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she likely has a shy personality, and perhaps she insists on being single. If you want to learn that much about her, why not just talk to her?

• She could get most guys, so I don't think this would work. I am too shy to approach a girl though.

• She may be able to get most guys, but she isn't with one, so why not go for it?

• I am too shy to just approach a girl. Usually they approach me or I already know the girl.

What Girls Said 9

• Okay look u may see her as gorgeous but another guy might see her as trash. Remember it's only ur perspective. Vise versa the girls u think are ugly are confident because others think there drop dead gorgeous. This girl u think is attractive , at be like this cause either guys are scared to ask her out or think she's below their standards

• Just because you are beautiful doesn't mean you have to shove it in everyone face. And maybe a lot of guys see her as arrogant because she's single. maybe that's why she never dates. One of the girls I work with is very attractive, hard working, and fun. But she isn't an emotional person. She just doesn't want any romance. Try to get to know her! A lot of girls that are attractive get used for sex, so maybe she is waiting for someone to know her personality more than her face.

• That doesn't mean she has any problem with self-esteem or that she's arrogant. We don't have to be with a guy every day of our lives. I mean damn, if I was I wouldn't be able to deal with it tbh

• I think its often how people are raised - if somebody is raised to believe they are not important or desired - they will internalize that and avoid social contact with others.

• It doesn't matter, people will always be insecure about themself. I won't consider myself too attractive, but I know back then that my low self-esteem really made me shy, afraid and kind of introvert, which is why I was single for years. Can't answer why some 'ugly' people have high self esteem though, but it's good for them as long they're not cocky.

• bc looks are not personality... how is this even a question?

• Good question.

• In one of my classes, we had a guest speaker talk to us about relationships and he said that some of he prettiest girls are single because guys might think so highly of her and they're scared to ask her out because they fear that she'll turn them down, so they never even bother. And eventually that leads to the girl feeling self conscious and ugly and thinking "why don't guys like me?" I'm sure this isn't the case for everyone, but it does happen often. So if you wanted to, you could probably take a chance with her and see what happens. If you did, let me know how it works out lol

• Because if you're pretty, people will start telling you you're not and you'll then have a low self-esteem

What Guys Said 1

• Being shy has nothing to do with looks. It's just a personality trait of theirs.