This guy asked me over his parents' house?

I've gone on two dates with this guy and it's been a while since our second date. We are both in our 20's and live in our own apartments. Today, he texted me saying that "it might be much" but his parents are away and that we could go to his parents' house (we'd be driving together an hour away). I declined the offer and said I wasn't comfortable with that, and he was understanding. I've also made it clear I'm not looking to hook up in the past. Is it really strange that he invited me to his parents' house?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• why would he invite you to his parents house when he has his own place. Unless they have like a beach house or some like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was probably expecting you to hook up with him by 3rd date. So many people follow that stupid rule.

What Guys Said 2

• Why flatter yourself. If he invited you it doesn't necessarily stipulate sex, he could just want your company because he's digging your perception

• i kinda thinking they had more room for the naked twister board game , apartments are very small nowadays and he didn't want you getting a cramp

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!