Is it Cheating (Please help)?

My boyfriend and I are strongly into each other. He has a friend whose a girl, who has a naturally flirtatious personality. He flirts with her a lot, and vice versa. (Tickling, arm around once, calling her hot, etc). I know nothing would ever happen there, but I'm kinda left in the awkward situation when we're out with friends and he's spending time flirting with her and I'm in a corner talking to his friends as they give me the "Wtf is he doing?" look, and give the girl and him the side-eye. I've spoken to him about it, and it was revealed he used to be attracted to her before meeting me. She's shown him her bra, and sent him nudes a while back. He told me "I don't mean to flirt with her". Is he cheating on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. he is crossing boundaries. Tell him that what he's doing with the other girl is making you feel uncomfortable, and if he wants to maintain your relationship, he should stop flirting with the other girl, and you will not take the "we're just friends" bullshit.

What Guys Said 7

• not. cheating but. bro needs to respected u its disrespectful.

• Not exactly but you should dump him anyways

• maybe he's dating you both

• He's not dating the girl XD. that im certain of.

• I have-- today, actually. He told me he used too, but no longer does after meeting me. She's "cute, but not his type".

• I don't believe that, he can't loose his feelings for her that easily. He may have feelings even if he doesn't know it, they are buried inside.

• Not cheating, technicaly, but it's really disrespectful. You should have a serious conversation with him about that

• I did; he denied it and said he only called her cute because "she's very self conscious and needs the self esteem". He seemed a bit angry and told me how I "never believed him."

• Did you tell him you feel disrespected when he does stuff like that? If so, and he doesn't understand your point of view, you have some things to think about

• I told him it was hurtful. i put it into his POV (me flirting with some guy, calling him cute, etc).

• He's obviously trying to fuck her if he's not fucking already. Looks bad for you

• No, it's not cheating. If you feel disrespected tho then talk to him about it or end it.

• talk to her about it. He's not cheating but it's not cool either. If she puts him down he will stop.

What Girls Said 10

• "I know nothing would happen" seems like you're the only one that would think this because I think it's very possible for something to happen. He's not exactly cheating on you but he's not being respectful towards you and telling her to tone it down

• it isn't cheating but it isn't right either

• Ok so it's not cheating really I mean unless he actually is fucking her or something but honestly it seems like he's kind of emotionally cheating if he's paying this attention to her and not you. You said you've talked to him but maybe talk to her too try and figure it out from both sides. You can't bury those feelings and still call them cute and flirt with them it'll bring up old feelings believe me I know so if this continues I honestly think you should end it unless there's an extremely important life changing rewson that you shouldn't lol.

• Bro, sorry but I would end it. That's just me tho, not saying you should. He says "he doesn't mean to flirt with her", that makes no sense. Tell him straight up that you hate it, their past is so messed up that it can ruined your relationship in a blink of an eye, "sent nudes, showed bra?" Noo freaking way, he's gotta make a decision. If he doesn't understand, he ain't worth it. He's legit leaving you in a corner to flirt with her, sorry but he's a scum bag.

• She said he's her best friend, and he's known her for a few months. I don't want to be petty and ask him to defriend her, as we're all friends.

• You don't need to tell him to defriend her, just set boundaries in your relationship.

• he obviously wants to start something with the bitch that's if something isn't already going on if he flirts with her around you then girl you need to leave or something just saying. ...

• Leave him. Sounds like he is keeping you around for bragging rights and what he really wants in the other girl

• Leave him. Why would u stand there and let your boyfriend flirt with another girl that's embarrassing I would go crazy... of course there's something going on...

• No that is so so weird. In my experience guys who care about and respect their girlfriends establish boundaries with female friends and DO NOT flirt with them, and when they view them as objects they flirt with other girls

• Sorry to say this but yes he is. They're obviously into each other unless he's just trying to get you jealous... but most guys can't control themselves around attractive women who also find them attractive.

• Yes, he is acting like a complete jerk and you're allowing him to do so. Dump the hoe.