Guys, Do you like it when girls are able to laugh at themselves?

Just that ^^^^^ I'm curious about your opinion :) I myself am able to laugh off my embarrassing moments and adapt well to new situations. My boyfriend says it's one of the things he likes most about me. I've never taken myself too seriously because I think life is too short to dwell on the things you cannot control. Before anyone makes fun of me, I make fun of myself :P Is it a turn on for guys? Thanks! :)

Wow, thanks for all your answers! :)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaches perspective, one of the most attractive things about women from a guys perspective is confidence, another is a good sense of humor. Laughing at yourself requires both.

What Guys Said 11

• Who wouldn't like a girl like that. The worst are the ones who get mad when someone gets all mad when someone laughs at something a little embarrassing they did. If they are ones who don't get mad nor laugh it off, but get shy about it, I think that's ok too as it's kind of cute

• It's not a turn on for me but it's a good trait to have.

• It may not be a turn on but it's a huge plus for the likelihood of being in a relationship.

• That's a wonderful quality; being able to laugh at yourself indicates that you have a realistic self-image.

• No..

• Yeah is good to be around people like that.

• I love it! Definitely extremely attractive :)

• I love it when girls are able to laugh at themselves.

• it's also not a turn on but it is an awesome quality to have

• sure, go for it.. it's okay

• yes, too often girls cannot.