MARRIED MAN FLIRTING OR JUST BEING NICE? I'm 21 and he's 50. Help?

Okay so he is my personal trainer and has been training me for two weeks. He does a great workout and I am beat afterwards but something I feel is up. From the get go he was very touchy with me. Not like positioning me or critiquing but like legit feeling. He would put his hand on my lower back and walk me around. Squeeze my arms, hold my hands, traces his hands down my back and over my ass... he's always very excited to see me. More than any of the other women. I observe him with his other clients but doesn't touch them like he touches me. He's been calling me sweetie, babe, and honey. He texts me to always ask how I'm feeling and says he looks forward to seeing me. He remembers most of what I tell him even the boring stuff lol. But he never mentions his wife or anything. Always compliments me on my clothes, shoes, hair, even my nails. Always checks on me, when I look tired he says I can take as long as a break that I want. It's weird cause my sessions are paid for and I know personal trainers kind of have to turn on the charm but this has been going on even after I paid. I don't know how I feel about it. Just need some advice here.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you are uncomfortable with his behaviour, tell him. Tell him he's a bit too close and that makes you uncomfortable. It's really hard to say what his intentions truly are because people tend to have a little bias but it does sound a little suspicious. I mean, if you're questioning his behaviour, something in you has alarm bells ringing.

Just my 2 cents.