Do I get back with him?

So I'm 15 years old and there is this guy (obviously). I really like him, and I know he likes me, we've already kissed and gone out, away from school. The thing is, he is a year younger than me (14), and not only that but I'm in 9th grade and he is in 7th (My school is elementary, middle and high school all together). I don't really have a problem with the age gap, and neither does he. His friends seem to not mind it either, and his friends and I are close. But I know, my mom won't encourage the relationship, yet she'll never tell me to not date him (She has this theory that teenagers will do whatever they want even if they have been told to otherwise, so she never denies or stops me but tells me she doesn't like the idea) and my classmates will see it as weird, if we ever go public (Something I doubt). Not only this but I don't think he even wants a relationship. I took a step back when he asked for a pic of me in my bra, but recently have gotten ahold of him again. What do I do?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He just wants u as a trophy girl. He doesn't want an actual relationship he just wants a girl he can show off to all his mates and also wants a girl he can use for a fun time (sexting, actually having sex, etc). I say don't go for this guy cause I have a feeling he will only hurt u

• No, if he ask for a pic of u n a bra he just wants u for that and sex. plain and simple he doesn't have feelings for u