Should I ask this girl out? Does she even want to go out with me?

I hang out with this girl at lunch and on the train to my high school. She likes my company and says she would rather sit with me at lunch than her other friends. My question is, would she go on a date with me? I am hesitant to ask her only because she said that she likes someone, hasn't said who, but she said she told all her friends and mom who she likes but not me. I also asked her on Valentine's Day if she wanted anyone to ask her to be her valentine, she said yes but also said she didn't expect him to ask her at all, even though I feel like if she was talking about me she would at least say "maybe" or something.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it really all depend's. If she likes spending time with you then it's 50/50. At least you know that she is interested in dating. But if you sense that what she says applies to you, then go for it. However, do understanding that you could also be at risk for heartbreak as well. You asking all of these questions pretty much gives it away that you have a crush on her. All you can do is simply ask her for a date. And I mean, ask her to go out on a date. Not hangout. Just try, but be prepared if you're rejected. And by rejected, I mean that she says no, or that she likes somebody else.

• You should ask her out Definitely!

What Guys Said 1

• I think the best thing to do in this situation is just to go for it and ask her out!
    worse case scenario you read it wrong and you end up hanging out as friends. but if the night goes well it'll be clear that it's a date and you can ask for a time to go on a second one :)

best of luck man!