Am I overthinking this?

So recently a guy friend of mine came over after a party. He had been drinking a little. On the way to my place he was talking more than usual. He kept saying that I should have gone to the party. We were sitting on the couch talking/using our phones, I would look up and catch him staring at me. I would stare back for a moment and then look away. I would feel him staring again, so I would look, keep eye contact, then say, "what?" He would say, "nothing." Then he'd lean against me while we were sitting, which is something he hardly ever does.

Sometimes I get the feeling that he's interested, but at the same time it's complicated to tell what he's thinking. And to make things more complicated, he dated one of my good friends. What do you guys think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'd study this a bit more before making my move. Maybe he just wants to bond with you in a brother/sister way, but one can't be certain of these things.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him "are you into me or are we just friends?"