Why is my ex like this?

my ex keeps on apologizing for hurting me. like we hooked up and i was fine with it. but then he got all emotional. didn't want to leave, keep on apologizing of not being there, and talking about the funny things we used to do together. he wouldn't let me go and had me cuddle him all night long, both nights he stayed over, and didn't want to leave, kept on hugging and kissing me. does he want me back or what? he doesn't live close to me and we have a 1yr old together.

11

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to get back with you