I feel like I'm trying too hard to make my LDR work with my boyfriend but I feel like I'm driving him away. Help?

Okay so my boyfriend lives in Montana and I live in Florida. We first met on a cruise last April and so our friendship soon became more and so now it's been 3 months and I feel like he's just starting to lose interest in me and making the relationship work. I really love him. So today I asked what he was going to do and he wasn't sure and I wasn't either and so I said "wish we could play videogames together" since he loves them so I asked how we could and he said "get on your brothers console so we can play a game" but I told him I can't since my brother was on it currently and my brother would kill me if I interrupted him (my brother is 2 years older than me) So then my boyfriend said "we could play ping pong on our phones together" and I thought that would be wonderful and so we got the app and then I asked his gamer name and he said "hang on" and I said okay. I waited all day (6 hours) and he never texted me back. I just feel like I'm boring to his since I was unable to play on my brothers console (technically it's the family's but my brother moved it to his room) I also feel like I've been trying so hard to make the relationship work. All we do is text on messenger (well he's using his iPad to message me so he can't call) and he doesn't video chat with me anymore and we don't do cute things like watch tv simultaneously. He's very much into riding his bicycle everyday all day and he come home to eat and do chores and then goes to bed. So we only like talk for an hour a day :( He's always told me that he'd never leave me but I'm not sure what to do about how to make everything work. Please help, I don't know how to make a schedule of when we are both available cause I don't know how to ask him. I also don't know any games Guys would like (shooting games) that can be played on multiplayer on phone by app. I don't want to break up with him because he cares about me and comforts me when I'm sad.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Try and be less clingy

• How? Do I just randomly stop talking to him so that he's curious that I'm gone?