So me and my boyfriend were?

Laying down in bed and he leaned over and put his head on my chest, so I played with his hair and I asked him if he was sleeping as he was very silent and then he was like no I'm awake... so I asked what he was doing and he said nothing... but laying on someone's chest for 5 mins is kinda creepy... what was he doing listening to my heart beat? Have you guys done this to girls you are or have dated?

• He was probably sleeping
  • He was listening to your heart beat
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Guy

• How is that creepy? He was just enjoying being close to you, to his girlfriend... geez -_-

Most Helpful Girl

• Whys this creepy. I always put my head on my guys chest and vice versa.

• Yeah I do that too him too but I hate the thought of it... I'm just weird I guess 🙈

• The thought of what?

What Guys Said 4

• Umm, he's your boyfriend and is just trying to cuddle with you. I don't see how that is creepy, I think you're just weird

• None of the above.. He might have wanted to cuddle and feel close to you.. There is nothing creepy about it.. I do it to my wife all the time.

• girls do that to men all the time.. it's just a comfort thing, stfu

• Why is that creepy?

What Girls Said 2

• he was listening to your heart beat

• He was chilling, how is that creepy?