How can I flirt with someone without coming out too strong?

Like not too in your face πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

is it bad if I beat him up sometimes instead of the gentle and friendly touches y'all are talking about?
by the way we re already planning to go for a run together
I told him to bring his swimming suit as well cs I am gonna make him run at the beach. dude sounds eager. is my agame on?

920

Most Helpful Guy

• Approach him in a gentle and friendly way. Smile and try to talk to him. Look into his eyes , most of the time. Be feminine and polite. Make jokes and make him laugh. If you know his name , then use it often. Play with your hair and lips as if in a natural and sexy way. Touch his body and make him aware of your beautiful presence. Your touch should always be friendly as if just by coincidence. React positively to what he says. Complement him from time to time. Make him feel special with your words and actions. Tease him sometimes. Always face him and keep your body in attention. Be a good listener to what he says. Never look desperate. Keep your mind calm. Keep him at ease. Send positive vibes and be patient. Be interested and keep them interested in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• acknowledge his presence, dont make fun of him, when talking to him occsionally look up from your cell phone as though you are mildly interested in what he has to say, but then return to your cell phone letting him know that it's still more interesting

• I make fun of him XD
      and sort off beat him up gently

• @ayeitsMrRey im just joking with her, she knows it...

• Lol πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

What Guys Said 19

• That DP of yours,..
    Girl you already killed a lot of men here.
    And yeah have fun.
    Punch lightly on his shoulders or punch his abs flirt and rub your fingers on his bare chest,.. Seduce him and then leave him. And if you want more fun seduce him and watch him placing all his efforts to hide his boner.

• First we need to know what's coming off to strong. Is this too strong?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-13-2016/5k2CyY.gif

• hahahahahahaha

• Oh now your serious all of a sudden hahab. It went from laughs to calm down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yayaya I know. Just busting your chops a little lol

Don't let it consume your mind too much. Just go with the flow and do what feels right. Lucky you, you actually have beach weather there. Hummm nice

• Pishh πŸ˜›
      Yea that was today ^^
      The weather is great not too hot not too cold.
      But the water is cold though πŸ˜…

• Depends.. if he's already a good friend.. and you also don't want to risk your friendship, then flirt less/rare. But do, it's good.

If he's someone you have known recently and have a crush on,
    Give hints of flirting, not the direct flirting.
    Give hints that you want to talk more. When a guy understands that space you created, he will initiate the flirting probably. If he does not, you can flirt by being subtle by complementing his presence and stuff.

Go @archiz go 😎

• What's up slut. *grabs cock* Aggressive is good. Gag convincing you to be submissive and beta. Get in his face. Tell him wtf is up.

• Wtf lmaoo are you on steroids or what hahaha

• @Phoenix98 lol you saw my shoulders man

• Yeah but I mean they looked strong enough to withstand a hug /= I guess not lol.

• Girl.. you can just send me message for that u know ;D Bahah, well maybe you can compliment him little bit say things like you liked his jacket, hair etc. sometimes touch him during your conversation. You can also stare him continuously and smile a bit whenever he catches you, these are the signs u need lol.

• Haha I think that if you hag around in that outfit on your profile pic you won't need to do much more. Il will be a non-nuclear meltdown :D

• You mean flirting subtly? lol.

Lol show me what you got like how you normally do it, so I can see how in the face you are /=.

• emm well usually it s in a bar/club context and I d have hints that he s already into me.
      and I quickly get on touching, eye contact, dancing then sexual topics etc..

• I make fun of him a bit :P

• Yeah that works to :D

• Piss on him to show dominance.

• do as i say "you are handsome" then after talking about something say this"you have a cute smile" just dont flirt and compliment him right after completing him before, give it a break then say then give it a break

• Nice! The run/swim is a good call. Get a chance to see the goods! lol!

• you can punch him sometimes when he makes stupid jokesπŸ˜€

• agame is on, you already came on pretty clear :D

• just start talking if a guy is really into you he will take care of the rest

• talk to him on social media , like his posts show him u like him by with food 😜😝

• show interest, put a nice smile on, and give a nice compliment every now and then if there is the opportunity... just don't bomb him with them out of nowhere and nothing do it in a subtle way

• Just talk a lot

• My advice is to
    1 compliment him
    2 remember what he says
    3 acknowledge his actions
    4 touch him

• Well there is touching him, and there is just hitting him. If your beating him up. I don't think that your just touching him. Try tickling him next time.

• Yup your good. Guys love exercising with chick. It really get our blood pumping.

• hahaha good :P

• Take it slow flirting is all appreciated till it doesn't gets to pervert or too personal. Play and change course as per the opposite persona persona

• take him out on your inner tube and go fishing with your goat

What Girls Said 8

• Some people like strong girls. Behave as you are. It avoids later miscommunications and disappointments.

• "So.. What's your fav type of bread?" 😏

• laugh at his funny jokes, glance at him once in a while in class, tease him like a friend, smile more around him, be confident. If there's an opportunity for light physical touch, try it out and see how it goes. Don't go too far though. Just like a tap on his head when he's teasing you.

• Yea I sort off tab him
      Or push him a bit etc when he s teasing

• ah no I am never gonna go tell him "hugsies" forget it XD

• haha xDD or "hug?" in a more chill way is alright too

• Act classy stare him shortly and put a smile on your face after you started at him but not when you're staring at him
    Guess that used to work for me

• I beat him up
      do you think that would keep him going nadz?

• That would be just to heat things up a little bit
      Then after that you can try the body language
      It drives them crazy trust me. like I said act classy

• Eh you probably wouldn't come off as too strong... just do it.

• touch his arm and move closer when you're talking to him, laugh/smile a lot and compliment him.

• Do you like him?

• Im reading what guys posted, shit too funnyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ikr? πŸ˜‚
      Help me out hahaha

• Uffffff 😍😍😍😍 ain't nothing more attractive than a tall man

• Hehehehe πŸ˜›