Guys, would you be in a relationship with a girl you think is ugly and have sex with her?

just curious

• yes i would
    24% (4)
  • no i wouldn't
    76% (13)
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to be attracted to her in every way, physically and personality. She doesn't have to be a model, just that I have to find her attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• Ugliness also has something to do with her overall personality, not her looks. That being sad, some of the most beautiful women I've met are far from being the best looking. To date and have sex with an ugly woman is worse than dating an unattractive, but beautiful woman. You don't want to be repulsed by what you see in her.

• i don't care about physique... if i'm in love with her nothing is keeping me from her

• So many women think that they're ugly when they are really beautiful.

• All women are beautiful, people have certain tastes and are picky. A woman I know keeps hitting on me and excuse me has large breasts I've often thought about trying but I'm just not interested id rather keep her as a friend.

• no i wouldn't

• depends on how long the guy has been single

something is better than nothing right...

• yes I would because I believe outer beauty is not everything.