I'm 30 and do all girls around my age has settled down now? In fact am I too late?

I'm feared I won't get a girl in my life time... Little background: I was shy early and only now I'm getting off the ground. But it seems I'm too late.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you'll probably be fine dating girls around 25 - 30 but ya I mean as you get older more and more people will have settled down. I wouldn't say you're too late just yet but work on it, work on it hard

• Thanks for that. Great answer..!

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all. Not all girls will settle at 30, some will wait a bit longer because they haven't found the right person yet.

• Thanks for the reply. But they are pretty rare and hard to recognise... Right?

• Umm I'm not a drinker. So no about bar/pub. And I'm not really a outgoing, partying guy also...

• You don't have to drink at a bar. It's a good way to socialise whether you drink or not. I know plenty of people who go to bars even though they don't drink to socialise. Other than that, maybe try joining a club or taking up a new hobby to meet people?

• most girls your age are settled down its normal.. i guess you gotta look for younger ladies

• Nah don't think this way. Lot's of people are taken, lot's of them single. Some get out of relationships. Even those who are taken, doesn't mean they're gonna last.

So as i said there's several girls in the world, i'm sure you'll find one for you.

• there's widowers who find new love at 60. there's no reason y u shudnt! :)

• no you are not, i guess... there's no age limit in love

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry bro, they'll be divorced in a few years

• Haha lol nice one... 😂

• no... it's never late. maybe all this becuase you are going to meet the best person.
    hope for goo best of luck