Why are beautiful girls nicer than average and ugly girls?

I noticed that, as a rule, those girls who are beautiful tend to be nicer, kinder and often shy, while those who are ugly or average are loud and arrogant.

• Because looks are a reflection of your personality.
  • Because they don't have to be jealous of others' looks like ugly girls.
  • Beautiful girls are worse than ugly girls!
    Vote C

155

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experiences its just the opposite, almost in every single country. Very beautiful girls tend to be arrogant. Models have trash personality. I don't agree. Also remove the fake-up and see how pretty they are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ugly girls are rude to me and have ridiculous demands, while beautiful girls are nice to me and are not as shallow.

• Maybe they seem pretty to you because of their behaviors? ;) Where do you live?

Most Helpful Guy

• while that is true in some cases i have always been told no matter how beautiful you think a girl is some body some where thinks she is a total
    bitch. lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • ... and that's the shame. She can be as genuinely nice to everyone as she likes, but she'll still be doubted. Like pretty & nice can't be posssible. The ignorance of the bitter.

• It's just about treating someone how you wish to be treated. If you go at her with a preconception, she's likely to be defensive. It doesn't make her a bitch. A lot of women have walls up from being judged or mistreated, it doesn't mean they're bad people behind them.

• @MissGeorgia thats true enough, in fact i just saw a very beautiful girl today she seemed to be single but im gonna chance it seeing how i found out she is regular at this coffee shop i found. she is a coffee junkie from what i am told lol.