Why are beautiful girls nicer than average and ugly girls?

I noticed that, as a rule, those girls who are beautiful tend to be nicer, kinder and often shy, while those who are ugly or average are loud and arrogant.

• Because looks are a reflection of your personality.
  • Because they don't have to be jealous of others' looks like ugly girls.
  • Beautiful girls are worse than ugly girls!
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

155

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like the moderately beautiful girls are the nicesta nd most fun to hang out with. The 10/10s tend to be arrongant, and have a superiority complex.

Most Helpful Guy

• while that is true in some cases i have always been told no matter how beautiful you think a girl is some body some where thinks she is a total
    bitch. lol

• ... and that's the shame. She can be as genuinely nice to everyone as she likes, but she'll still be doubted. Like pretty & nice can't be posssible. The ignorance of the bitter.

• It's just about treating someone how you wish to be treated. If you go at her with a preconception, she's likely to be defensive. It doesn't make her a bitch. A lot of women have walls up from being judged or mistreated, it doesn't mean they're bad people behind them.

• @MissGeorgia thats true enough, in fact i just saw a very beautiful girl today she seemed to be single but im gonna chance it seeing how i found out she is regular at this coffee shop i found. she is a coffee junkie from what i am told lol.

What Girls Said 14

• It doesn't work like that I'm afraid. Looks don't reflect personality. Just because someone is pretty doesn't mean they're nice and just because someone isn't as pretty doesn't mean they're going to mean.

• i've heard the total opposite when it comes to pretty girls

• The beautiful ones could hate extra attention and want a real connection. The average ones need to be noticed more.

• In my experiences its just the opposite, almost in every single country. Very beautiful girls tend to be arrogant. Models have trash personality. I don't agree. Also remove the fake-up and see how pretty they are.

• Ugly girls are rude to me and have ridiculous demands, while beautiful girls are nice to me and are not as shallow.

• Maybe they seem pretty to you because of their behaviors? ;) Where do you live?

• It depends on the person, but when this happens... it rarely has anything to do with looks.

• In my experience it's the opposite

• I've seen most girls who were beautiful turn out to have the crappiest personality. Beautiful, ugly or average, I think there's a rude person born every minute. Beauty doesn't define if your nice or not.

• It's psychology! If you like someone ( even simple like) you will find that person good.. even if he/she isn't good according to others!! It's your own way of seeing people..

• I'm like the first girl you described. I don't like being mean and rude to people.

• WHERE? WHERE! Show me, WHERE!

• Pretty girls are treated better and are therefore nicer

• Depends on each individual

• Eh it depends. My friends and I are all hot and none of us are nice.

• Source

What Guys Said 4

• Beautiful women are better at being nice and manipulation, they act nice and shy but frim inside they are complete bitches

• Or she's simply nice., why is that so hard to believe? I know plenty of good looking people, a couple are very shy, but still lovely. Bitches are formerly nice girls who've been treated badly one too many times.

• Who told ya that? Don't judge a book by it's cover.
    Last time I saw a beautiful girl, I was getting a vibe of over inflated ego. So it doesn't really depend on looks.

• Where are you from?

• Europe, is it different somewhere else?

• Well, it works for thousands of Arabs but I am not sure you would be happy with such a life. I don't think it would be difficult for an American to move to Europe.

• Pro and cons I guess ):