Why do people dont like to date virgins?

This is one thing i really dont get it. to me, it just say that a person wants someone who already had sex already. that makes sense until you think about how the heck are you suppose to get that status. I am too a virgin so if there's a girl i like but she refuses because im a virgin, is she saying i should spend money on a hooker and go back and tell her im not a virgin anymore? same goes to girls. if there's a guy who doesn't like virgins, do you expect her to have sex with someone and then go talk to you? if everyone was like this, it sounds impossible. people can't go to step two if step one doesn't EVEN EXIST.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• those people whove turned u down cuz ur a virgin shouldn't be worth overthinking about because their rationale to not date u is shallow and selfish. it means they want u to have sexual prowess after considering ur looks and personality. yes they are all criterias in relationships but i dnt thnk its fair to turn down someone jst cuz virgin. but by all means, pls dont spend ur first on a hooker. not because it will be 'meaningless sex', but because u would have set a bar for the nice girls who want 2 date u that will follow if u thnk the hooker did a gj. n that myt hinder u from finding a stable relationship u truly desire and not just wild wild sex. do u get what i mean?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• That's just not true

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as virginity goes in the realm of dating and sex, it can very well be due to lack of experience. The people who are turning you or other virgins down could be looking for someone who is experienced to a degree.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;