Guys, could you do a LDR while you're in college?

My boyfriend and I will have been dating for 7 months by the time he leaves for college, we plan on having a long distance relationship. I believe that i can do it, I'm just worried that since he's a guy going into college, he might have the need to fill his desires that I can't fulfill while we are apart. If this was you, and even if you loved your girlfriend, would you at least consider cheating because you have the urge to have contact with another girl and you know your girlfriend is far away?

What Guys Said 3

• I have never witnessed a Ldr that lasted at college

• My first Girlfriend cheated on me during our LDR well I wasn't clean either so it happens both ways

• nooo way college is for dating

• So if you were already dating someone in a serious relationship, it wouldn't work LDR during college?

• Nah, kids go to college to socialize unless both of are 100% studious types who do not want to socialize in college. Then it might work.