Had a dream about my girlfriend dying. Any thoughts?

Hey! So just recently I had a pretty strange dream. So, me and my girlfriend were at some kind of FOB (Forward operating military base) and were getting ready to head out to capture another base. Her and I were not in the same division, so we couldn't be alongside each other. We were both sitting at the center of the base near a statue. They were calling out names to assemble people to head out (based on the division you were designated to). She was designated to 'H' division, and I was designated to 'O' division. (You were designated to the division that had the first letter of your last name... Even though my last name starts with a 'P'). I also remember seeing all of my classmates there as well... Then she heard her name, and had to leave. Just before she left to join the division that was about to head out, I tried to hug her as I could see she had a worried look on her face. She refused for a few seconds but then finally gave in. She started crying in my arms and told me that she wishes she never joined. Then, she left. Their division was leaving while my division was being called up. I remember her looking at me while she was leaving. Her face had the saddest look I've ever seen. I felt so bad for her. My division began to leave and I followed. We eventually came upon some kind of arena-like structure made of wood. I then woke up. Then fell back asleep and started to think about the dream. Eventually, I was put back into the dream. But this time, I saw her lying there on the ground. I ran up to her and started to cry. I held her in my arms and sobbed. That was the dream. Kinda strange wasn't it? The fact that it had two parts really confuses me.. Anyways, any thoughts would be appreciated.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Does anything about the dream reflect something that is happening in real life? Is she unhappy? If so, it sounds like a warning for both of you not to do something that makes you miserable because it will destroy you.

• Honestly, it isn't reflecting anything that's going on in real life right now. But thank-you, I will keep that in mind.

What Guys Said 0