How do you feel about dating a pansexual woman?

428

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, I'm right of center, and I hate the identity politics shit and special snowflake sjw shit.

But what I hate more is people who think anything that isn't as simple as gay, straight, bi, is that kind of thing.

Pansexual, to my understanding, just means that you don't have a sexual attraction based on gender one physical preferences, but instead form sexual attractions based on emotional connections.

People ask, "whatsbthe difference between that, and someone bisexual?"
    Answer is simple. A bisexual is sexually attracted to men, and women, physically.
    A pansexual person could not care less aboit, and had no sexual attraction to, anyone he or she does not feel an emotional attachment to.

In the end, they can go either way, like a bisexual, but they do so for very different reasons.
    I don't think this is hard to comprehend, and I don't think it is some bizarre redefinition of how normal sexual attraction works.
    I do not understand people who have to mock anf shit all over the idea of pansexuality. And I have nothing against dating a girl who sees herself as pansexual.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what I hate is the misunderstanding that if they are with a pan the relationship will lead to a 3way. Like if it is a sexual position. Pans just won't care if the person is bi, straight, gay, lesbian, trans. If the chemistry and attraction is there that's all matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bi and I guess I'd fit the definition of pan but meh, seems much more awkward to explain. Either way, I'm fine with dating a pan woman.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Same! I will date any gender, whatever but I identify as bisexual. Don't get the need for these stupidly named sexualities.