How do you feel about dating a pansexual woman?

427

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't date anybody who thinks it is necessary to describe herself as anything more than a heterosexual female.

• That means only heterosexual? And how you know that personas is heterosexual at all?

• This^^^ only with regard to men

• Because most of the women I meet are online and their profile says they are looking for a man. The other women I meet are usually someone I know through an acquaintance and my acquaintance tells me about the woman.

If your point is that people can lie about themselves. . . yes, they can. That's part of life. It doesn't change my answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bi and I guess I'd fit the definition of pan but meh, seems much more awkward to explain. Either way, I'm fine with dating a pan woman.

• Same! I will date any gender, whatever but I identify as bisexual. Don't get the need for these stupidly named sexualities.

What Guys Said 26

• Look, I'm right of center, and I hate the identity politics shit and special snowflake sjw shit.

But what I hate more is people who think anything that isn't as simple as gay, straight, bi, is that kind of thing.

Pansexual, to my understanding, just means that you don't have a sexual attraction based on gender one physical preferences, but instead form sexual attractions based on emotional connections.

People ask, "whatsbthe difference between that, and someone bisexual?"
    Answer is simple. A bisexual is sexually attracted to men, and women, physically.
    A pansexual person could not care less aboit, and had no sexual attraction to, anyone he or she does not feel an emotional attachment to.

In the end, they can go either way, like a bisexual, but they do so for very different reasons.
    I don't think this is hard to comprehend, and I don't think it is some bizarre redefinition of how normal sexual attraction works.
    I do not understand people who have to mock anf shit all over the idea of pansexuality. And I have nothing against dating a girl who sees herself as pansexual.

• what I hate is the misunderstanding that if they are with a pan the relationship will lead to a 3way. Like if it is a sexual position. Pans just won't care if the person is bi, straight, gay, lesbian, trans. If the chemistry and attraction is there that's all matters.

• Pan sexual meaning would be ok to have sex with anybody or anything? I think it's a little much, but hey I mean more power to them! Hell I'd see what they were into :D haha

• I would not do it. It can lead to the desire for threesomes. Otherwise the woman may never be truly fulfilled sexually.

Threesomes can lead to jealousy, resentment, and break-up.

Sorry, not for me.

• It all depends on what the things she likes are. Having many may be too much.

• No thanks.

• I don't know what the fck a pan sexual is and I don't care to learn.

• I think it would depend greatly on what her personal definition of pan-sexual is.
    Personally I don't know that I am down with open relationships, but that is my issue, and I know that.

If that isn't an issue or I get over it - not really a big deal I don't think.

• Doesn't work for me... I prefer if she was only interested in (biological) males.

• I have had interactions with them in the past, it's not a problem.

• I would not even entertain the thought. Hetero females only.

• I don't date the mentally ill.

• That "pansexual" is a made up thing

• nothing, but id be a little concerned if a girl called herself pan sexual rather than bi sexual. Pansexual implies there are multiple genders which i disagree with.

• depends on her personality

• A what?

• Pansexual is a bisexual person but with a sexual attraction to a person of any sex or gender

• Don't care as long as she's faithful

• In the words of Kendrick Lamar, "Fu*k that".

• I would break up with her immediately after she told me she's pan or bi. Gross

• I would care just don't call yourself genderqeer or I walk

• You mean lesbians? hell no

• never heard that politically correct term before. If it means that she's straight, then yeah. I date straight girls

• It isn't a "politically correct term."
      It isn't some brand new, special snowflake, sjw bullshit.
      It just means that you are not attracted to anyone, if either gender, on account of their physical appearance, but that you can be, instead, attracted to anyone, of either gender, based on if you feel an emotional connection to them.

• There are too many fucking sexualities 😂 just like whoever you want and don't worry about what everyone else says

To answer your question, I'm only attracted to heterosexual females

• Pansexual, bisexual or something else, it doesn't matter as long the person is attracted to me.

• I'll pass

• What does that even mean?

• I'd be fine with it

• Pansexual are similar to bisexual. But pansexual can both date cis-gender (Not-transgender), transsexual and non-binaries (Identifying with several genders or none genders). Personality attracts them, not sex characteristics.

• Many women are bisexual to a detectable degree (although most don't know).

• pansexual is not completely the same as bisexual. Pansexuals have a sexual attraction to a person of any sex or gender.

• Thanks for explaining ;)

• No, I wouldn't date her.
      I'd date your standard heterosexual women, and don't care about her partial attraction to women if said attraction was present (actually, it can be the basis for interesting MFF threesomes).

What Girls Said 3

• Fine with me

• Yuck whatever - that's how i feel

• I personally won't