Would you date an older woman/man if they looked young?

For example, would you as an 18 year old date a person in their early 30's if they looked really young? Or if you were in your 20's, would you date a 40 year old if they aged very well (e. g. Mario Lopez)? Are "aged-looks" a dealbreaker even if they have an awesome personality?Would you date an older woman/man if they looked young?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i am 22 and got pregnant from a 32 year old boy so that answers your question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My partner is 19... I'm 29... I look like I'm his age though... and my mother looks 10-15 years younger than she actually is... so yes. Then again I don't see him for his age although I do have to put up with a lot of immature selfish shit that comes with people in his age bracket that I wouldn't have to deal with if he was older... but hey. I can't help who I love :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 19 and my fiancé was 29 when we first met. I thought he was 23-25 when I first saw him.

1|0
    0|0
    • And here I was thinking I would never find someone with the same age gap between partners 🤔😃 I'm 29... my fiancé 19... yayyyyyy

• If they looked good enough I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't care so much about looks as life expectancy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about what age he looks, as long as he's not youngr than me. He'll be at a different stage in his life than me , if he's younger. Eventually we'd drift apart

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• When I was 18 I dated multiple older women who looked young lol

0|0
    0|0