Please tell what do?

So my boyfriend gave me his sweatshirt cuz it was cold outside. But now he wants me to give it back to him. What do?

He said I could keep it for as long as I wanted. But he still wants it back, felt I needed to address that. Plus it's really comfortable, and don't feel like taking it off.
This question I feel, has been taken the wrong way. It's meant to be silly, it's not set in a serious tone. So if you've ever met those overly attached, humorous teenage girls. Lololol, just think of that when you read this.

116

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Offer to give it back to him.
    2. HOWEVER, he is young and doesn't realize something critical about females - that females are more triggered and connected via smell than we are. If you tell him that his sweatshirt smells like him and that is important to you helping you stay connected to him, then he will A) learn something and B) he'll let you keep the sweatshirt. If, however, after you telling him this, he insists on getting that sweatshirt back, then either it is a righteous sweatshirt worth a lot to him or he needs to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it back? It's his. ><

What Guys Said 5

• Then give it back to him? Are you sure he "gave" it to you, and didn't just let you borrow it?

• Give it back.. he lent it to you temporarily.

• Burn it.

• lol, give it back to him.

• keep it and never give it back

What Girls Said 10

• Give it back to him. I don't see how that's difficult.

• What? Why is this a question? Give it back. It was a kind thing for him to do.

• Give it back?

• give it back?

• Give it back, what else? Lol.

• Umm give it back? Are you for real?

• Just read your update. Is there something wrong with you? Just give it back. Wtf?

• Get over yourself @doesbananalikeme. You've asked the question, you didn't get the answer you desired. It happens. Grow up. Move along.

• Type 9 deadbeats is serious and its no laughing matter. Constantly farting is deadly as it releases toxins known as Didamorphanide into the air.

• Give it back.. why are you even asking this. Ducking idiot...

• give him back :)

• give it back obviously
    maybe he wants to wear it

he wants a fresh fit but he can't do that if he's missing his dope ass comfortable ass sweatshirt.

• Give it him back?