Weight loss question?

Now I know why people say "don't change for someone change for yourself." And I completely agree with that, but you need motivation to do so. I am short I'm 5 ft and I weigh roughly around 155.. and I am now going to veganism. I went vegan before and that's how I lost it and I felt so much better. I ate right, was restricted to processed foods. I go dancing on wednesdays it's a western dance (not a club). I never get noticed by men, BUT like I said before I'm doing this for myself. I am overweight and I don't look very approachable. But do you think maybe men will notice me more if I lost this weight? It's really effecting me, I can tell because my knees hurt sometimes and I know it's hard on my heart. I think if I feel good about myself I will be more approachable to men. I know they are visual. So do you think eventually I'll meet someone out there?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say, feel good on the inside and you will look good on the outside, regardless of your weight, if you feel good about yourself people will notice you. That's not to say dont loose weight if you want to, only that I think as a guy, a girls attractiveness is much more about how she interacts with me than how she looks, and if she's happy with the the way she looks and feels, it will probably be a better conversation.

What ever you choose, do what you want to do because you want to do it , not because you think a guy will like it.

• Like I said, I'm doing it for myself. But thank you for your advice! I do wanna lose about 47 pounds because I really want to feel good and I don't right now so it's time to change!

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course men will notice you more when you lost weight. It's a 100% guaranteed.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, research on speeding up your metabolism and it'll make the process much easier. Ginger root capsules will help but, as a personal trainer i don't just give out free consultations. Learn more about the way your body reacts to food

What Girls Said 1

• yes. somebody won't care about ur size. last summer i almost weighed as much as u did. i lost weight tho by myself