How much does she have invested in me at this time?

We've been dating for almost two months now, and I'm just wondering what you folks think about her investment level in me at this point.

We've done everything besides sex. Last Friday I saw her and things got pretty intense after I fixed her computer and we left the bar. We left, and we began passionately kissing outside of her door. We went inside and in the lobby area, we started to touch each other and things got really hot. She was... well... very excited to the point that her "thang thang" felt like Niagra Falls.

But she still didn't invite me upstairs to actually have sex. I could tell she wanted it but somehow she held back. Is this normal? Are we on the right track? How much does she have invested in me if all of this is going on?

Like, what are the chances of her losing interest and/or finding someone else at this point?

11

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean

• Like, what are the chances of her losing interest and/or finding someone else at this point?

What Guys Said 1

• Too many variables here...

- She may have been hurt in a previous relationship?
    - She came from a conservative/religious background. Virgin?
    - Molested as a Child?